Thursday, August 8, 2013

Nathan's first day of Pre-K!

Yesterday Nathan started his first day of Pre-Kindergarten! He LOVED it! I wake him up at 06:45 (I'll have to move it to 06:30 instead because he putters around so much). When I woke him up he said, "I need more rest". Then he rolled over and went back to sleep for a few minutes. He was so slow eating breakfast that he was almost late for his first day. When we got to his classroom he told me he was a little nervous, but we went inside and found his backpack hook and chair, then he was fine. 

When I went to pick him up at 2:12pm, he was SO excited. He had a really fun time. He told me about the song they learned ( "stop what your doing, look at the person, listen to the person") and the signs that go with it. He told me about finding the boy named Bayne (he was the one in the red shirt). I asked him if the playground was little or big and he said, "it's medium big". He told me his teachers names (Mrs. Tallis and Mrs. Sophie). 
I am glad he really enjoyed his first day of school!



0 comments: