Saturday, June 9, 2012

Braedon's graduation & rodeo

 My oldest nephew, Braedon Beesley graduated from Jackson Hole High School on Saturday June 2nd. I can't believe he is that old already. I am so proud of him! He has enlisted in the U.S. Marine Corps and will go to boot camp in October.
(hopefully I will have more pictures of his graduation soon.
Proud parents: Aaron Beesley, Braedon, Heather
Anderson

The Town Square elk arches.

AJ's rodeo arm

 Saturday night, after graduation some of us went to the Jackson Hole Rodeo. Nathan wore one of Braedon's old cowboy hats (and looked really cute). This was Nathan's first rodeo, and he really enjoyed it.

Cutest cowboy at the rodeo!


Nathan and I after the calf scramble


I asked Nathan what his favorite part of the day was and he said, "Chasing the cows". They let all the kids 12 and under chase after two calfs to get the ribbon off the tail. After it was over, Nathan was sad because he wanted to chase the cows again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you were all able to come out for as long as you did. It was so fun to have you here for all the festivites.
Love
Aunt Heather and Braedon

Carley said...

Holy cow! That blows my mind that Braedon graduated. He can't be that old because that means I am THAT old!! Congratulations, Braedon!