Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Nathan update






Since Nathan got his first tooth on July 4th, I have been trying and trying to get a picture of it. Well now he has two teeth and I still have not been able to get a picture of it. He will be doing things where I see them all the time, until I get the camera out, then he is so tight lipped about it. I am determined to get pictures of the teeth before they come in all the way. Right now I like to say that one of them is 1/2 the way in and the other is 1/4, so I have some time to still get them.
As far as Nathans crawling goes, he is moving forward. He did his first actual crawl on July 24th, he went about a foot. It was really exciting and both David and I got to see it. Along with his crawl he does this little hop thing-kind of like a bucking bronco. It is really cute to watch him, in fact right now he is trying to get his snack, (cherry flavored puffs- he loves them). I have said that Nate's mantra is "why crawl when I can barrel roll". He rolls and rolls all over our living room floor. I think that Nathan might be one of those kids that crawls a little and walks soon, we will have to wait and see.
Here are some pictures of my attempt at tooth shots and his crawling. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of him sucking his thumb is priceless. I love his eyes. Maybe you guys could come here for a weekend trip if I don't get to come for his birthday/Thanksgiving....just a thought.

L

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. Too bad the picture was blurry of his teeth. You can still make them out. I miss seeing him. He is changing so much. Cant wait to see him walking when I come out.
HA