Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving with most of our family gathered together. My sister from Alabama and her family came over, and my mom and dad flew in from Idaho. David's grandma flew in from Florida and his other set of grandparents drove over from Alabama. We were only missing David's sister Kristen who lives in Korea right now, my oldest sister Heather and her son who live in Wyoming and my sister in Iowa.




Here are Zoey and Nathan decorating the turkey cookies. As you can see from the picture below, the did a fantastic job.
David and Anderson, I think there are some resemblances there.


I tried to get a picture of Nathan and AJ in there matching outfits, but neither of them wanted to cooperate, Nate's shirt came off after this picture so he could go play.

Look at those eyes.


Grandpa and Anderson-grandma passed AJ to grandpa when he was hungry, so this is the best picture I got of them.

Great grandma Roberts with AJ

Cooking the turkey. It was deep fried and delicious! We had a great time, and lots of food and fun (and got home just in time to go out Black Friday shopping).

One thing I forgot to write, we all had cups with our names on them, and Nathan went to my mom's cup and said "M A R L A, that spells grandma". It was very matter-of-factly and also very cute.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish we could have been there. Looks like all had fun. Next year.
Love
Heather and Braedon