Monday, November 14, 2011

2 months old

AJ turned two months old today! We took him to his doctor to see how he is growing. And boy is he growing! He weighed in at 13lbs 10oz (85%), he is 23 3/4 inches long (24%) and his head is 15 1/4 inches (45%). His doctor said everything looked good. He is starting to talk to us more and to smile at us.
Here are a few pictures of AJ from the last few days. The one with the tie and Nathan in the blue sweater are the boys ready for church. My friend Carley made the cute onesie for AJ, and I love it. I am going to have to make him some more, since he is growing so fast.






4 comments:

Nichols Family said...

Keep the pictures comin'. Such cute boys! If y'all head this way in Jan. lemme know. Our house is always open if ya need.

Anonymous said...

A.J. looks like his momma. I really see your face in his. Super cute of both my nephews.
Cant wait to see you all next month.
Love
Aunt Heather

Carley said...

I'm glad you like the onesie. It was fun to make. A.J. reminds me of Llew. I see her in him! I can't believe you have a minivan. Crazy to think we are THAT grown up!

Anonymous said...

Yeah....I agree with Carley, the adoreable little Anderson looks like me! HAHA! Love it.

Llew