Monday, January 10, 2011

6 inches! To some of you, that may not be a whole lot, but for us here in Georgia, it is a whole lot!
Nathan loves it! Within a half hour we went out 3 different times. He kept saying "it's Christmas Day". I think that since last time it snowed it was on Christmas, unfortunately there are no presents to open today.

The snow pants we got him for last year still fit him, and he is wearing his rain boots as snow boots.

Caitlin threw a snowball at me, so I threw one back. I just have better aim. Let that be a lesson to you- don't get in a snowball fight with an experienced snow ball fighter.
This is the ice that is on all our cars. I don't think we are going to go out today, except maybe to build a snowman!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had fun today.. Looks like fun. Almost as much fun as I had yesterday snow shoeing.
Love to all
HA