Saturday, April 18, 2015

Another one down

 I went to have lunch with Nathan on Friday. When I got to the school he was already in line in the cafeteria. I called to him and he turned and smiled, but something was different about that smile. He had lost one of his top teeth at school that morning. 
His teacher told me that they were sitting in circle time and Nathan raised his hand, his mouth was bleeding. Mrs. Weaver sent him over to Mrs. daily to see what was wrong. Mrs. daily put a tissue there to clean up the blood and the tooth just fell out.She said she asked Nathan if he wanted her to pull it and he said no, then she told him it was to late, the tooth already came out. They put the tooth in a little tooth shaped necklace and gave him a "I lost a tooth" sticker. He was happy about it. 
This morning he woke up to find a gold $1 coin in his tooth pillow. He was even more happy about that!
I can't believe how big Nathan is getting.


0 comments: