Wednesday, February 11, 2015

AJ at the dentist



AJ had his first dental check up today, and it went great! Well, sort of. A few minutes after they took him back, one of the assistants came to tell me that they couldn't get him to settle down and sit still in the seat. She said if they couldn't get him to settle down they wouldn't be able to do the exam and cleaning. Then she told me that they have a blanket that they could wrap him in to get him to stop wiggling but they needed my permission to  use it. I signed the waiver and they went back to work on him. When they brought me to see how he was doing, he wasn't wrapped up, he was laying there so good. When they were finished AJ came out with a bag full of goodies (including the shirt in the picture). He was so proud of himself! They didn't do x-rays this visit, but said they couldn't see any trouble spots. 
Great job Anderson!

0 comments: