Saturday, June 8, 2013

Water fun

 

 It was supposed to rain today, so we decided not to go to the pool. But it turned out to be so nice and hot that we played out on the deck instead. We had a lot of fun until both boys decided to start getting me wet too. I was not prepared for that. But it was still a lot of fun anyway. Nathan really liked jumping on the trampoline with the water on it, so we brought the hose up and both boys played in there for quite a while.



 The most fun was splashing me through the window though. Nathan started out by throwing the water, then he decided it was more fun to spit the water at the window. Anderson couldn't spit the water very well, so he stuck with throwing it.








 I love AJ's hair in this last picture, it is caused by the sunscreen still left in his hair. I might have to do that more often, it reminds me of when he was a baby with his unruly fuzzy hair (back when it was red). This is a silly picture of Nate too, I think the camera was at a weird angle, it makes his nose look huge.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a great day. Maybe the boys can have a water fight with the girls.....all against Grandpa and Grandma Anderson in August.

Aunt Llew