Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Nathans first day of school!

 Nathan had his first day of school. He is going to North Cobb High School, they have a early childhood development class and the students teach once a week. He goes from 9-11:30 Tues-Thurs. It is not to long, but it was long enough for me to miss him.




HE said he had fun when I picked him up. He said they got to paint, and the teacher read them a story about a train. When I dropped him off, he got out of the car and walked off, like he didn't need me anymore. When we got home, he told me that he missed me and that I was his best friend. That made my day!
Side note, even though the sign Nate is holding says that school started yesterday, it is wrong. I thought school started yesterday and I made the sign (and took the pictures, except for the one with the green band-aid, that one was today) and we drove to the school, but nobody was there. Oops. Way to go mommy!
When Nathan got home from school I had a special First Day of School surprise for him, he got a Lego Batman. It made him VERY happy!

0 comments: