Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Nathan, you make me laugh.

Here are a few Nathan quotes that have made us laugh over the past few weeks:

N- "What are we having for dinner?"
M- "We are eating steaks"
N- "SNAKES"!

N- (playing with his toys) "Are you mad at me ninjas? 
"no, we are just mad because you keep touching our pepperoni's".

N- (pushing AJ in the stroller) "I'm a good babysitter".

N- (telling jokes) "that's silly, not funny".

N- (very sadly) "mommy, you got married without me".

N- (Sitting on David's lap with some Legos) "It's like an astroid"
D- "what's an astroid"?
N- (matter-of-factly) "Rock's in space".

N- (Playing Portal with David) "This is a big boy game. It's not for girls"!

N- (at his 3 year birthday) "Octopus Prime"
M- "It's Optimus Prime"
M- (giving in) "Ok, Octopus Prime"
N- "Yeah Mommy. You said it right. Good job."

N- "we're making a Mommy sandwich. Daddy, you can be the turkey and cheese, and I can be the Mayonnaise".

D-"Nate, you're fast like the Flash".
N- "Yeah, I'm the Flasher".

N- "But I want somebody to tell me it's okay to lick the knife"

N- "I'm going to get them with my awesome power!"
M- "what awesome power, Nate?"
N- "The awesome power of two guns!"

N-Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
M-What are you thinking?
N-We should get a pet!

N- "Daddy you're the messiest popcorn eater in the whole town"!

D-What does your brain do?
N-It tells you what number you like.

That boy makes us laugh everyday!


 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want somebody to tell me I can lick the knife also.
So cute.
Heather