Thursday, August 16, 2012

Baseball practice!

 Nathan had his first T-ball practice last night! He was so excited about it all day. We kept talking about how important it is to listen to the coach. He did pretty good. He got distracted near the end of practice. They did a warm up run.
 Fielding drills

 Hitting off the tee
 Showing how the coach taught him to keep his elbow up.

 Soft toss

Base running
Nathan had a great time. He is so excited about playing baseball. They did a team cheer, and after Nate came running up to me yelling "I'm a Hot Rod".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really wish I could watch him play a game. Give him a big hug and kiss and tell him goodluck from Aunt Heather and Braedon

Anonymous said...

How fun! Wish we could be there to see him as well! Give him hug and kiss from G & G in Idaho.

Fields Family said...

Love, love, love his enthusiasm in all he does! Let me know when his games are and maybe we can come over for one of them.