Tuesday, February 21, 2012



 Nathan wanted to hold his brother. I told him to go sit on the couch and I would bring him over. Nathan didn't agree with that, he wanted to carry him to the couch. He did a good job. He got to the couch with him and put AJ up on the cushions before he decided he was too tired to hold him anymore. Nathan was so proud of himself though!
Also, Nathan has taken up photography. As much as I hate him holding my camera, he is actually pretty good with it. He puts the strap around his neck and holds it up to look through it. He doesn't just point and shoot. After a few shots though, I get uneasy about him with it, and take it away. This is one of the pictures he took.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Nate he is going to have to eat more or A.J. will be bigger than him soon. He is a good photographer though.
Love
Aunt Heather