Wednesday, September 14, 2011

BABY AJ

Hello everyone, this is David making my first post as Audrey is very tired and not in the mood for posting pictures.

This morning, I got up, went to work, did PT and was about to start getting ready for the day when I got the text from Audrey that the baby was probably going to come today. After a little while, we were all ready and took Nate to go stay at Katie's house We finally go situated in our room at 1:00 pm, and Audrey got comfortable. Little Anderson James finally came at 7:39 pm, and he weighed 8 pounds 7 ounces. Here are some pictures of right after he was born, and some with his family.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah... He is so cute and huge. I am so happy for you all. Nate looks so excited to be a big brother. I cant wailt to meet my new nephew.
Love Aunt Heather

Nichols Family said...

Welcome AJ!!! Way to go Audrey. Get some rest and take care!

Fields Family said...

Hooray! I'm so glad he's here! I'm glad it went smoothly and quickly. Congrats to your whole happy family!
Love you all!
Aunt Bonnie
(P.S. AJ has way more hair than Zoey did for her first year!)

Carley said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Way to go!

Kristen said...

Wow look at all that hair! He is so big and healthy!!! I'm so happy!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I love him already.

Llew

Dan and Sherri Overton said...

Yay!!! I am so glad Andy boy is here! I love when the Dad's write the posts about the birth too! It just sounds so easy when they tell the story :) Congrats Rygmyr family!

Lance and Sherry Rygmyr said...

So happy everything went well for Mom and baby. He's just perfect!! Mom was amazing! Dad is pretty awesome too! Now you have two perfect boys!! Just rest and enjoy your family. Let us know how we can best help you guys. We are so proud!!

Seth, Sara, Kyla, Owen, and Hero said...

Congrats, he is beautiful Audrey, I am so happy for you guys, I would love to see the little guy once we get through these terrible colds in our house!! WELCOME BABY AJ!