Thursday, September 1, 2011

A.J.'s baby shower

David's unit (4th CST) FRG had a baby shower for Anderson. It was very nice of them to do that for us, since we are having another boy. Since A.J.'s room is robot themed the shower was robot themed too. It was so cute, they had robots all over the place- little wind up robots and robot ducks on the diaper cake, robot named food and robots hanging all over.


The hostess- Wendy Strickland, she did such a great job!Anderson got lots of clothes and tons of diapers. It was a really fun day, and I am glad that my sister Bonnie, my sister in law Caitlin and my mother in law were all able to be there too.


5 comments:

Krunoslav said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nichols Family said...

Woohoo! How fun! You deserve to be pampered and 'showered' on. Can't wait to see little AJ's pictures! (once he comes
of course)

Fields Family said...

Thanks for planning the party so I could come! I was so happy I was able to attend. It was a great party!
Love to all!
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Let's have another shower in December....but call it Christmas.

LA

Anonymous said...

Where is AJ's room? Did you re-do Nate's room, or is the guest room now AJ's room? Looks like fun; wish I could have been there! Can't wait to see you all! Mom and Dad