Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas, hooray!

We had lots of Christmases this year. On Christmas Eve my Aunt Llew flew in from Iowa to meet me and spend Christmas with my mom and dad. So we had our family's Christmas that day. Then on Christmas morning we went to my grandpa and grandma Rygmyr's house for another Christmas. I got lots of presents there, some books, toys and even a pair of sunglasses. Then on the day after Christmas I got to go to the airport again, this time to pick up my grandpa and grandma Anderson. When we got home we got to have another Christmas for me! I got LOTS of clothes from them and my aunts and cousins. It was great. I think I am really going to like Christmas!


3 comments:

Carley said...

I love the stockings! Where did you get them? I'm looking for cute stockings.

Gui y Adri said...

Yeah I know! The stockings are super cute! It's great you got to have so much family over, I'm so jealous! :)

Mark and Amber said...

Oh my gosh, he's just adorable and you look so beautiful! Wow, what a perfect Christmas present! Keep the posts coming!!! 50 days until we get back to the States....!