Wednesday, December 17, 2008

3 Weeks old!

Here I am on my 3 week birthday in a super cute outfit my Aunt Kristin got for me. I really like the way the red velvet on Santa's suit feels. And my favorite is the penguin. Wurd.

My mom thinks this hat is super cute. At first I didn't like it because I thought it would look silly on me, but I ended up liking it a lot. It kept me very warm when we went to the Santa parade.


Here I am just hanging out. I am very alert when I am awake, and still working on smiling.


2 comments:

Dan and Sherri Overton said...

I don't know about the hat. I mean I think it is cute, but it looks to me like pic #3 is a definite "why do you hate me!" cry!

Seth, Sara, Kyla, Owen, and Hero said...

He seems so alert! You have such a cute little boy! I feel terrible we still have yet to see him. we will get over there soon.