Tuesday, October 21, 2008

To all the non-believers...

It is done. David took last week off to stay home and work on some projects. Well, one project really, the arcade. Who knew that David and I had such great wood working skills (look out Bob Villa!). It took us the whole week and here are some pictures of it along the way.

All we have left to do is get some awesome graphics for the sides. Here is a picture of the finished product and David and his friends playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Just so you know we beat the game in one try.

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Wow, I'm impressed. That takes talent! I think Nathan will have a great dad. How are you doing? I can't say that pregnancy is my favorite thing in the whole world, but it's sure worth it! I hope all is well.

-Cherie

Jenkins' Family said...

My husband thinks that the arcade is the best thing that has happened to him!! He loved it the other night. I came into to sit at the computer this morning and on the desk was a list of arcade games that he had started, I guess he wants David to look for them! I think that we are all in for some husband neglect!!! :)