Sunday, November 13, 2016

Primary program

Several people tell me each year, that they are looking forward to the Primary program, because they love watching the Rygmyr kids. Well, this year, the Rygmyr kids didn't disappoint...well at least AJ didn't.
This year Nathan did a great job, he sat on the stand reverently and patiently and gave his part without any problems. Anderson's teachers had asked me the week before if I could send him with a drawing board to keep him busy, I did. Unfortunately, taking that caused AJ to cause a "scene".
AJ brought it up to the side of the stand with him for the song, to show me the nite he wrote me. We kept trying to get him to pit it down and he dropped it. Dropping it upset him and he started to cry a little. Someone picked it up and have it back to him and he showed me what it said, for the rest of the song.

0 comments: