Thursday, September 15, 2016

Girls weekend in Boise

Carley invited me to come to Boise for a Blink 182 concert, so of course I had to go! We invited Sherri to come along also and make it a girls trip. We had so much fun! We shopped and ate yummy food and went to the concert (that was way too loud (( we are so old now!)), but the whole trip was awesome!
My trip out to Boise was a little complicated. My itinerary was: ATL-LAX-BOI. I arrived in L.A. with no problem. The restaurant I wanted to eat at had closed and was no longer there. I found something different to eat. They accidentally have me two meals. I went and say art My gate for the connecting flight and found someone to give the second meal to. He was a very nice man that was in the Dutch army. We talked for a bit and then he got ready to board his flight. I thought My flight should be boarding soon and looked to find they had changed the gate! I rushed over to the new gate and the flight had already left. Ugh! I couldn't get a flight to Boise until the next day and I would have to go through Seattle. I found out where the USO was and walked over there only to find that a whole bus full of Marines (130) missed their flight and would also be starting the night there. I found a place to sleep and laid down for the night. The next morning I headed back to the airport to catch my flight to Seattle. I made both flights and made it to Boise a few minutes after Sherri arrived.

0 comments: