Friday, June 10, 2016

Tessa's first date!

Tessa was SO sad that she didn't get to go to "you's ball" with David and I the other night when we went to the NGAGA conference. She wanted to go on a fancy date. David told her he would take her on a fancy date for her birthday.
Like a gentleman, David got dressed up for his date and came and knocked on the door to pick Tessa up. It was the cutest thing!! Tessa was so excited to go to dinner and dancing with daddy. (Side note, there is nowhere in the area to have dinner and dance. I called a bunch of places to try to find something- nothing.)
David took Tessa to O'Charley's ( real fancy...). They had some background music playing, so they danced there in the restaurant. I wish I had a picture of that. I'm sure Tessa loved it and sang her "dance with me" song while they danced.

0 comments: