Saturday, May 7, 2016

A few projects while David is away













I decided to get a few projects done while David has been out of town. First, I took off all the brass door knobs and replaced them with brushed nickel- 16 doors. Not a major change but it does give the house an updated feeling.
Second, I had new flooring put in all three full bathrooms and new carpet in the master bedroom. Ahhh, carpet lines.
Then I decided to do a makeover in the master bath and the kids bathroom upstairs. In the upstairs bathroom I stained the existing vanity and had a new granite top made for it. In my bathroom, I took the old vanity out and put a new one in also with a granite top. They turned out really well I think!
With Heather and Thomas' help while they were here we put a new range hood in the kitchen, and Lance put a new light fixture in the basement bathroom.
I hope David will like it when he gets back.

0 comments: