Thursday, June 12, 2014

Nathan lost a tooth!



On the last day of school, Nathan came home with a loose tooth. For the last three weeks it has continued to wiggle. Well tonight that all changed! Grandpa Rygmyr was over and he and Nate were playing, then Nathan stopped and came to show me it was bleeding. I had him get a paper towel for the blood. I asked him if I could see it, so I wiggled it and it was really loose so I pulled it a little and out it came! We were both shocked! Nate cried and I tried not to freak out. He was crying because it was bleeding and "now I don't have a tooth"!

The tooth next it it is wiggling too, in another few weeks we will have to go through all this again. We had asked Nathan what the "tooth fairy" brings, to see what his expectation was. He was under the impression that he would get a gold coin. Uhhh.... So being the genius that I am, I went to the bank and got a roll of Sacajawea/presidential dollars and put it in his shark "tooth fairy pillow".
He loved it in the morning, he was super excited about his gold coin.






0 comments: