Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Nate swimming

Nathan loves to swim with his floaties. He does so well, and will swim all over the "big pool" (into the deep end). He will jump in to David or I (no one else), and does alright when he gets dunked now.




Nathan has been doing swim lessons for the last week to get more comfortable in the water. He has done really well. He didn't start out doing so well, but we figured out the problem (sorry Miss Jaclyn). He didn't like to swim with his teacher. He would say to me on the way to the pool, "no Miss Jaclyn. Only mommy", so mommy had to do swim lessons with Nate.

Also, Nathan is getting pretty tan (since we go to the pool for 4 hours a day). He has golden skin that tans, unlike his mom, who is a little on the red side.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute kid!

LA

Anonymous said...

Precious! Precious! Miss you all so very much! Love to all of you, Grandpa and Grandma

Anonymous said...

Can I come swimming with him? I hope so. Glad he enjoys the water.
HA

Nichols Family said...

Way to go Nate. I'm having pool withdrawls...
Ummm... on a serious note... so, like, are you blog stalking me now?