Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oops...

Daddy sometimes forgets how big I am getting. Sometimes he leaves things close to the edge of the table, where I can reach now. The other day he left a box of Rice Krispies too close to the edge, and I got them! It was so much fun to dump them all over the floor. I had as may of them that I could eat, and then I started throwing them. It was a lot of fun to play with the cereal, but I think Daddy learned a lesson, so he wont be leaving cereal boxes to close to the edge again any time soon. Thanks for the fun Daddy!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one with him walking on them under the table is priceless. How cute.
Love to all
HA

Carley said...

What a good little helper Nathan is! Looks like a fun clean up also.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! Some people have to learn that lesson with each successive kid. Somehow they get that big so fast you don't realize that they CAN reach everything. Little Nate had lots of fun with the "sand," I can tell. Fun times!
Love,
B

Dan and Sherri Overton said...

He had so much fun he peed his pants? Where's his mom?!