Wednesday, November 25, 2009

1 year ago...


Nathan,
Happy birthday Nate! One year ago today you came into our lives. It has been such a wonderful year. You have always been such a happy little guy. I feel so blessed that I get to stay at home with you and watch you grow everyday. You make me laugh and smile everyday. I am so grateful that you picked me to be your mommy. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for blessing me with you. Your laugh and smile can light up a room. You are such a friendly guy, you will go to anybody, even strangers. You have been walking for two weeks now, and you are all over the place. It is so fun to watch you learn new things. You are a curious kid, like your dad blessed you to be. The first word you said was da-da, then you learned to say tickle-tickle. You love music. It is so fun to watch you dance when one of your toys plays music, or you hear it on the t.v. or radio. You just rock side to side and smile. You love books. You love looking at them and reading them, just like your daddy. You have a very sweet personality. You bring so much joy and happiness into our home. I love you so much more than you could ever imagine. I am so grateful for eternal families, and that you have been sealed to us forever. I love you Nathan.
Love,
Mommy



Happy birthday baby Nate,

It has only been one year since you were just a wee little boy. You have learned so many things since then. Back when you were first born, you could only lay there and look around. Little by little you learned to hold your head up, how to sit up, how to say da-da, how to climb up the stairs, how to crawl and how to walk. You also have learned how to make messes, how to eat leaves, how to unravel the toilet paper, how to hit the spoon so that squash goes up the wall, and how to squirm so that it is nearly impossible to put clothes on you. you change so quickly, often when I come back from a trip you have learned a new trick, and you grow so quickly that you look different when I've been gone a few days. I am looking forward to many more years of you making messes and learning new tricks. I love you little guy

Dad

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy birthday to Nathan! He's lucky to have you as parents.

The Erni's said...

I am so glad that I found your blog! Happy Birthday to Nate! He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I have the cutest nephew. I do hope that he had a great birthday and I am glad that he is a part of our family.
HA

Anonymous said...

I have the cutest nephew. I hope he had a great birthday and I am so glad that he is part of our family. Love Aunt Heather