Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nate's first plane ride!

Nathan had his very first airplane ride today! We left Atlanta this morning at 8:20 a.m. and arrived in Idaho Falls at 12:30 p.m. Our morning started out paying 15$ to Delta to check a bag! Then they tried to charge me 90$ because my bag was 5lbs. overweight. Instead I took 5lbs out of my checked bag and put it into my carry-on. Then we went security and that went alright. The hard part about that was that I had to put the stroller on the conveyor belt, and I had to have the lady behind me hold Nathan. Nathan was so good on both of our flights. On our flight from Salt Lake to Idaho Falls, the seat next to us was open, so after take off I put Nate in it. He sat in the seat and played and talked the whole flight! We got in safely and didn't have any problems along the way! Good job Nathan, you did great!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so BIG!!! I'm glad the trip went smoothly. It makes me mad that we have tp pay to take luggage with us now. Do airlines really think people can go on vacation and not take any clothes? And if you do go and buy all new clothes, you have to pay to bring them back!! What a crock.

LA

Hayden Life said...

Flying with kids....need I say more. Luckily I have always had nice people letting me throught the assistance line and helping out. Sounds like things didn't get to crazy. Miss you guys and i think Nate is just so cute