Saturday, June 28, 2008

More Idaho









The main reason for this trip to Idaho was so I could be at my parents 35th anniversary surprise party. Well, actually it was only a surprise for my mom, my dad planned it. My sister Llew, who lives in Iowa, and I flew in for the surprise. It was a great party (Fiesta themed), and my mom was super surprised. So surprised in fact that she slapped me instead of hugging me (she's going to be mad I put that part in here). Anyway, my dad also surprised her with a trip to Mexico, which they will be taking in September.
While I was there, I got to go to my oldest nephew's 8th grade graduation. That was fun. I also got to go 4 wheeling up in the mountains where there was still lots of snow to play in. Other than that, I was able to spend lots of quality time with my family.
I wish David was able to be there, hopefully next time though.

1 comments:

Carley said...

I'm so excited you have updated your blog. I was trying to be a blog stalker but was getting bored!!